Before January ends, I determined to blog about the skincare products I was using during the year 2014. This is a small note to myself whether I should be repurchasing any of them or not. I have used around 15 products in total (not at the same time of course). I would say 2014 is the year I started to revisit on the ingredients and their anti-aging effects.
Definitely will repurchase:
1. Thann – Oatmeal Face Scrub
Probably will repurchase:
1. Kiehl’s – Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50 PA +++ UVA
2. Clarins – Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Cream
3. Eucerin – Hyaluron-Filler Night Cream
4. Nuxe – Nirvanesque Enrichie
5. Thann – Detoxifying Clay Mask
6. Estelle & Thild – Face Cream Rose Otto (*, **)
7. Ren – Clarimatte Clarifying Toner
8. The Body Shop – Pink Grapefruit Beautifying Oil
9. L’Oreal Paris – Sublime Soft Calming Gel-Cream Wash
Definitely will NOT repurchase:
1. L’Oreal Paris – Youth Code Eye Cream
2. Eucerin – Eucerin AQUAporin ACTIVE Moisturising Cream SPF 15 + UVA
3. The Body Shop – Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask
4. Estelle & Thild – Facial Oil Rose Otto (*, **)
5. Ren – Viata Mineral Omega 3 Optimum Skin Serum Oil (*)
I will be making separate reviews of each product later on.
By the way, I heard that we shouldn’t put skincare products in the bathroom cabinet since the steam can increase the room temperature too and destroys the ingredient properties. But, I have limited space so until I move to a new apartment, I have to make due eh?
*The product has been renamed by the company.
** The product has been reformulated.