For the month of March I spent time in the north of Norway where spring never seems to come. I suffered some degrees of dehydration, but by increasing water intake, things have started to get better. There were 3 – 4 lazy days when I skipped wearing eye cream but I’ve been religiously applying my Pai rosehip oil. The combination of the products I used boosted my skin’s radiance a little bit. I’m still bad at getting enough sleep so dark circles are still my friends!
- Kiehl’s Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF50 – At the end of the tube I alternated it with the Vichy sunscreen and on the days I use this I got some breakouts around my cheeks.
- Ren Vita Mineral Omega 3 Optimum Skin Serum Oil – I’ve been using it as my neck treatment since the middle of February.
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Night Cream – A standard, no fuzz night cream.
- Pai Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator (sample size)
Once again, my products are predominantly organic and I still love Pai (though I’m not sponsored).
- Pai Camomile & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser – This smells very calming and doesn’t dry out my skin. I use it with a muslin cloth, which also works as a daily exfoliator.
- Ren Clarimatte Clarifying Toner – I’ve been using it as a spot treatment instead of swiping it all over my face, which works perfectly.
- Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil – This beautiful oil might not have the prettiest scent but it brightens my skin tone and lightens my acne scar.
- Nuxe Reve De Meil Lip Balm – This lip balm has been my essential winter product for two months in a row!
Overall, I still have clogged pores and fine line problems that need more attention. Next month, I’m moving back to Thailand so I’m not sure if I need to change some of the products to suit the climate or not. I’d like to apologize in advance if I become absent due to the moving, but I expect to keep my regular Sundays schedule. Also, please stay tuned for more Asian product posts in the coming months 😉
What are your favorite products for March?