I was nominated for my second Liebster Award by the wonderful Kay from Blushandbronzer. Thank you so much Kay ❤ Please check out her blog at http://blushandbronzer.com/ . She gives amazing makeup tutorials, DIYs, reviews and all the good stuff. Plus, her daughter is adorable!
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
3. Nominate 11 small blogs who have less than 200 followers. You should believe that they deserve this award and include their link in your post.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Notify these nominees via social media/blog.
- What made you decide to blog?
- To keep track of my skincare products usage and results.
- What does a relaxing day consist of?
- Good coffee and a cool breeze.
- What is your favourite product?
- Pai cleanser.
- What is the last book you read?
- I’m currently reading Haruki Murakami’s “Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage.”
- What is the last product you finished completely?
- Ren Clarimatte Clarifying toner.
- What’s something you will never buy again? Why?
- Ren Vita Mineral Omega 3 Oil. I talked more in details on this post.
- What’s your favourite alcoholic drink?
- I don’t drink alcohol 🙂
- What’s something on your bucket list?
- Go to Laos for the third time, use a retinol product, build my own Android app.
- What is the last thing you bought?
- That would be food in general 😀 In terms of skincare product, it was a pack of Lululun whitening sheet masks.
- Do you have a nickname? Why?
- It is normal for Thai people to have a nickname because our legal name tends to be very long so I have one(s) too.
- Do you consciously try to come up with blog topics or do they just come to you and you have to make notes to keep up with the ideas?
- I fixed my month-end post to be about monthly favorite/recap called Skincare Reflection. Other than that something usually just pops up during my skincare routine because I get inspired by products on my vanity. I definitely make notes because I can’t transform all my ideas into a blog post at once 🙂
- Would you rather splurge on skincare or makeup?
- Are you taking any dietary supplements for beauty purposes? If so what are you taking?
- What’s your dream fashion item?
- What’s your favorite place you’ve visited?
- Who’s your celebrity crush?
- Apart from English, are there any other languages you can speak fluently?
- What made you excited recently?
- Who is your style inspiration?
- Do you love to cook?
- What is your favorite magazine?
- What inspires or motivates you?